Friday, February 25, 2011

I can never win.

Zara.com
So i'm back to 153... This is ALWAYS The hardest part, every time i diet. I get down to 150 and then i can't get anywhere from between 150-155. My birthday is next week, so till then i'm going to be eating few and healthy. Then on my birthday i'm going to have to screw it, since my auntie, grandmother, her friend and sister are coming down to my house and they now how to eat. As soon as that is over i'm going into hardcore mode!

I'm trying to get in on an art scholarship to this 4 week animation/illustration camp in Philly this summer! It's in June so that gives me about 116 days to lose 38 lbs... That's absolutely doable, even if i loose 2-3 lbs a week, i can reach my goal of 115 (or until my thighs don't touch, boobs are no longer a problem and i can see hip and collar bones) . After my birthday i'm probably going to go on a fast, since i will have totally binged the days before.

Okay math time... So in order to reach my goal of 115 by June 21, the first day of camp, i have to lose .3 lbs a day. That's about 16 1/2 weeks, which means at the LEAST i should be losing around 2-3 lbs a week, which i can surpass easily. I've just got to get my head in the game... I keep losing sight of the goal, but i've just got to keep it in mind and i know i can do it!


Modcloth.com
The Flower Show in Philly is next weekend and we're doing it for my birthday (sorta...) so i'm hopefully going to wear one of my lace dresses (: I'm very excited about this! But in order to do so, me and my mother are going shopping for a white or creme colored bra, and i've set my new goal.... On March 7 i need to be 145. 10 to loose 8lbs. I CAN DO IT!! I promise you all i will try my very very VERY best to complete this goal! And with that, i'm going to head down stairs, make some tea not eat anything til dinner tonight (my mother and I and her friend and daughter are going out to olive garden, I'm getting a salad, i love them so no worries! )



~A Dreamer ♥