Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring is the time of the Thin

Winter is a very hard time for me to loose weight... My birthday plus Christmas, ONTOP of that, the big move we just had, and the biggest factor, not a lot of foods are in season. I love veggies and fruits, and i could easily survive on them alone. But if they aren't ripe or good looking my mom refuses to buy them, and thus our kitchen is filled with grains and dairy, along with many other unhealthy delights.

She just went out and bought celery, tons of frozen fruit and some other things i can eat without feeling bad about myself.

I realize my goal of loosing all the weight before my birthday was a bit stressful. So i'm starting a new routine. Every Monday and maybe Thursday morning i will weigh in. I'm going to try to reach a goal of 135 by April 24 (easter). That's around 20 lbs in over 40 days, i'm sure i can do it!

I can easily loose 10 or 15 lbs but whenever i reach 150 lbs i get stuck. I can almost never get down to 145 which is horrible since i don't know how i plan to do all this? I think i'm going to have to intensify my diet a bit. Maybe go on the 2468 or ABC i'm not sure.

Well i just had a cup of green tea, and this 100 calorie bagel with strawberry jam, but i'm going to try to hold out til dinner and have something small.

To my followers, i love you guys and i wish you all the best of luck!Spring is around the corner and i'm sure you have some really cute shorts and skirts and dresses you want to wear, showing off your long skinny legs and lovely collarbones ~!

~A Dreamer  ♥