Friday, September 9, 2011

The Will to Survive....

I was a bit  too afraid to weigh in this morning... It's too late now since I've already eaten my breakfast and the weight would be completely off. I want to try and weigh myself ultimately once a week, but really every 2 or 3 days... We'll see we'll see~

So far this morning I've eaten a banana, oat bran (135 cal) and I made an omelet with egg whites, and peppers and onions. It wasn't terrible, but I know it's healthy and low in calories. My English class is over too, so all I have to do this morning is finish some of my Mythology class and American History! Then I can start looking into creating my Sailor Fuku cosplay! I told my mom about it but.... She kind of said how I won't have the time and I don't even have a sewing machine... Maybe I can get someone to let me borrow or give me their old one? I'll post it on my facebook and see if anyone has any advice. I've wanted a sewing machine for the LONGEST time... But I guess it's just impossible for me to get one that works...

Ciao~